BODY LANGUAGE SECRETS – the new name for How To Get What You Want – is a brand new series that airs at 8pm on Mondays (Sky One) and Saturdays (Sky Two), consisting of 8 x 1 hour episodes that unveil the mysteries of human behaviour.
- Episode 1: Attraction – first aired at 9pm on Sky One, Mon 15th February 2010
- Episode 2: Power – first aired at 9pm on Sky One, Mon 22nd February 2010
- Episode 3: Winning – first aired at 9pm on Sky One, Mon 1st March 2010
- Episode 4: Lying – first aired at 8pm on Sky One, Mon 8th March 2010
- Episode 5: Humour – first aired at 8pm on Sky One, Mon 15th March 2010
- Episode 6: Love – first aired at 8pm, Sky One, Mon 22nd March 2010
- Episode 7: Selling – first aired at 8pm on Sky One, Mon 29th March 2010
- Episode 8: Money – first aired at 8pm on Sky One, Mon 5th April 2010
- [All episodes were also repeated on Sky 2 and 3 throughout 2010, am, noon and pm]
This exciting new series was commissioned by Stuart Murphy, the controller of Sky One, as part of his drive to revamp the channel by creating fresh, sharp and sexy original programming that will entertain and inform in equal measure.
The three presenters bring together their complementary areas of expertise regarding how our brains produce our emotions, drives and perceptions (Dr Jack Lewis – neuroscientist), why our minds cause us to behave the way we do (Anjula Mutanda – psychologist) and how our facial expressions, posture and gestures can betray what we are really thinking (Dr Peter Collet – body language expert).